PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. DATE TO BE CONFIRMED.
This half-day workshop is for senior Treasurers within the Banks and Mutuals to discuss the issues affecting you in an interactive and confidential environment.
Topics will include –
Introduction and overview of topical issues for Australian Banks:
- Regulatory Reforms impacting Australia’s major banks, including Increased Tier 2 Capital requirements to bolster TLAC and increased capital requirements for New Zealand banks
- Mutuals and capital raising – a more level playing field? Including reforms to the Corporations Act; Mutual Capital Instruments, what are they, why issue, how to market, offer and sell
- Current issues in funding and liquidity regulations from APRA
- Interest Rate risk management in a low or negative rate environment, including mitigation strategies, treatment of equity, QE considerations
- Interest rate benchmark reform – IBORs, overnight rates, the impact on BBSW – what you need to think about now
- Digital Transition of the Wholesale Deposit & Funding Market: Impacts and Opportunities
Speakers will come from an array of areas including APRA, King & Wood Mallesons, Bank of America, CUA, G Treasury, Imperium Markets and Deloitte.
Date: Monday, 16th March 2020
Time: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (followed by networking drinks)
Location: Deloitte, Level 9, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney, NSW
Places are limited, so registration will be on a first in basis with a reserve list.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (please note: this event has been postponed. Date to be confirmed)