The Treasury Management Course is designed to provide hands-on training to executives and managers in either large or small private and public sector organisations.
The course assists participants to:
- Identify and develop key strategies for treasury management.
- Understand the application and valuation of financial instruments.
- Attain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standards relevant to treasury management.
- Apply the principles learned in a half-day case study.
- Network with other finance and treasury professionals.
This course is designed for current practitioners and for those interested in improving their knowledge of treasury management.
- It presents a holistic understanding of treasury management from first principles and introduces participants, in an intuitive manner, to the concepts and logic that underpin financial risk management, financial instruments, and derivatives.
- A stimulating and interactive course that provides the opportunity to explore your ideas and knowledge and gain pragmatic insights into how others are managing financial risks.
- Designed and presented by facilitators from a premier professional services firm – with treasury management expertise and personal examples gathered over decades.
FTA Member Registration: $2,210.00 (inc GST) – Book before 28th May 2020
FTA Member Registration (late fee): $2,440.00 (inc GST) – Bookings made on or after the 28th May 2020
Non-Member Registration: $2,770.00 (inc GST) – Book before 28th May 2020
Non-Member Registration (late fee): $2,990.00 (inc GST) – Bookings made on or after the 28th May 2020
Online: Thursday – 4th, 11th and 18th June 2020
Note – This is a three-day online course, held each Thursday across three consecutive weeks in June 2020.
Attendees will be required to have access to their own computer and webcam to assist in a productive and engaging online classroom.
In partnership with