Join us for our first face-to-face events in Sydney and Brisbane for 2021, as we are hosted by King & Wood Mallesons to hear about the following topics:
1) Quick canter through 2020 – main issues corporate treasury teams had to grapple with and solutions implemented:
- accessing sufficient liquidity
- material adverse effect/cessation of business default clauses
- covenant pressure
2) How did lenders react?
3) Impact on new deals – refinancings/acquisition financings
4) Changes to financing terms in the aftermath of COVID-19/2020
5) State of the debt markets towards the end of 2020 and leading into 2021
6) Observations on ESG/green/sustainability-linked debt financings
- Yuen-Yee Cho, Partner, Banking & Finance – King & Wood Mallesons
- Tim Bates, Executive Director, Loan Syndicate – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Date: Thursday, 18th February 2021
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM (Sydney time); and 2:00pm – 4:30pm (Brisbane time)
The networking function will follow the presentation.
The presentation will be live-streamed from Sydney KWM Offices, into the Brisbane KWM office.
Please note – there are two functions being run simultaneously for this event, in Sydney and Brisbane. Please ensure to register for the correct location below
FTA Members: Free
Non-Members: $55 (inc GST)
Non-Member (Full Time) Students: $25 (inc GST)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD (inc GST)
Note: Presenters will be live in person in the Sydney KWM Offices.
Note – Registration for in-person events are a must due to COVID requirements, and due to a capacity restriction of 30 people at each venue. Persons who do not register for the in-person event will not be permitted to enter and participate in the event.
Note – Registration for the online event is listed under the Brisbane event – ensure to register by selecting FTA Member (online only – Australia wide).
The link for online registrations will be sent out 3 days prior, the day before, and an hour before the commencement of the event.