Join us as we hear from Rochford who presents their view on the economic themes for the year ahead.
- Hard Asset and commodity price inflation
- Australia positioned well to benefit from global growth and ultra-loose monetary policies
- Is the Greenback entering a multiyear Bear trend?
- Will inflation ever really come back?
- Global economic cooperation back on the table in the Biden Whitehouse, and what that means for Australia/China relations
- Thomas Averill – Managing Director
- Derek Mumford – Director, Head of Risk Advisory
- Kevin Mitchell – Partner, Head of Hedge Accounting
Date: Wednesday, 10th February 2021
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM AEDT
FTA Members: Free (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Non-Members: $55 (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Non-Member (Full Time) Students: $25 (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)