VIA VIDEO-LINK: THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED LIVE FROM MELBOURNE
12.45pm Registration Opens
1.00 – 5.30pm Presentations
5.30pm – 7.30pm Quarterly Networking drinks to follow
Now in its fifth year, this comprehensive half day workshop offers you a unique opportunity to meet face to face and deep dive into specific topics with leading expert speakers.
This informative seminar combines technical presentations with peer group discussions and real life case studies from your local Corporate Treasurer.
- Current State of the State – Economic, Risks and Regulation
- Treasury Technology Trends – The Current and Future State
– National Payments Platform (NPP)
– Crypto Currency and Broad Application
– Ripple & SWIFTgpi – Potential for change in cross-board payments
- Accounting Developments
– High level overview of accounting standards
– Panel discussion around IFRS 16 (Leasing) focusing on real-world impacts to Treasurers – covenants, credit rating, debt/financing issues
- LinkedIn – Top 10 Must Do’s to Your Profile in 2018
– There are many benefits associated with LinkedIn but how can FTA professionals use LinkedIn for their purpose?
– A speedy session that will equip you with the right profile and purpose for 2018
- Latest Financial Regulation Challenges: Impact on Corporate Australia
– High level overview of international regulatory pipeline
– MIFID – Should we care?
– US De-regulation – Flow on effects for end users of financial instruments
– Interest rate benchmark reform – Timeline, impact for loan and derivative markets
- What are other emerging issues that will face Treasury in 2018?
ATTENDANCE PRICES (All prices include GST)
FTA Member: Complimentary
For Group bookings of 3 or more, please contact email@example.com for a discounted rate.
NOTE: All registered attendees are invited to go to the Quarterly Networking Drinks that will be held directly after Essential Treasurer. Please indicate your preference on the booking form.
To book as a member, please CLICK HERE
To book as a non-member, please CLICK HERE