The Financial Institutions Treasury Management course is designed to provide hands-on training to executives and management in either large or small banks, credit unions, building societies or other non-bank financial institutions.
The course assists participants to:
- identify and develop key strategies for treasury management
- understand the application and valuation of financial instruments
- attain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standards AASB 139 and AASB 9
- apply the principles in a half day case study
- network with other finance and treasury practitioners
- the course will also provide an update on the current conditions in capital markets and bank debt markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- treasury staff
- treasury risk managers
- middle office staff
- back office staff
- finance managers
- internal Auditors
WHY DO THE COURSE?
This course is designed for current practitioners and for those interested in working in treasury management. The course provides a holistic understanding of treasury management from first principles and introduces participants, in an intuitive manner, to the concepts and logic that underpin financial risk management, financial instruments and derivatives.
Early Bird (Register by 3rd April): $2,650 plus GST
Standard Course Fee: $2,950 plus GST