Superannuation plays a vital role in funding the retirement of Australians. Given typical savings/accumulation patterns, super will likely be insufficient to fund many Australians through their retirement. Complicated by complex, and ever-changing, laws – how you, and your employees, can get the best out of super – will be discussed.
In this webinar we will talk about:
- What the superannuation market looks like today – the industry structure, fees and pitfalls
- How to increase your super balance in a tax effective manner – navigating through concessional and non-concessional regimes
- As an SMSF specialist, what we see many Australians wanting to invest in
- How technology is being applied to reduce the complexity – of paperwork, compliance and fees
Why you should log in to this webinar:
- Refresh your understanding of super, so you can come up with a plan for your future
- By way of example, better understand how we as a fintech company, see fintech transforming financial services
- Ask questions to the subject matter expert
Fiona Hong, Managing Director, Squirrel Capital
Fiona runs the wholesale operations of Squirrel – which is a fintech company specialising in SMSFs. With plans to list on the ASX in 2017, Squirrel began life as an administrator of SMSF funds. A Squirrel SMSF residential loan product will shortly be launched to address the high levels of customer demand. Fiona has 20 years of banking and financial services’ experience.
James Burr, Head of Business Growth
James runs the sales and customer service team at Squirrel. With a focus on simplifying self-managed superannuation through technology and client education whilst driving the consumer’s management costs down to a fraction of what they were traditionally.
FTA Member: Complimentary
To register as a Member, please CLICK HERE.
To register as a Non-Member, please CLICK HERE