The Finance and Treasury Association invites you to join us for the upcoming WA State Chapter Hour of Power event hosted by Wesfarmers Limited.
The Hour of Power is an informal discussion forum aimed at Corporate Treasurers in WA. The purpose is to share experiences and learnings.
The following topics will be discussed:
1. What can Treasurers learn from COVID-19, with perspectives from:
- Damien Beng – Assitant Treasurer, Woodside
- Matthew Egan – Finance Manager, Wesfarmers
2. Economics market update – interest rate and currency strategies:
- Martin Whetton – Head of Fixed Income and Currency Strategy, CBA
Date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm with a light lunch provided
Venue: Wesfarmers Limited – Brookfield Place, Tower 2, Level 14, 123 St Georges Terrace, Perth, W.A.
FTA Members: Free (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Limited to 20 places
Please report to Reception and quote “FTA – Hour of Power”