The Treasury Management course is designed to provide hands-on training to executives and managers in either large or small private and public sector organisations.
The course assists participants to:
- Identify and develop key strategies for treasury management.
- Understand the application and valuation of financial instruments.
- Attain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standards relevant to
- Apply the principles learned in a half day case study.
- Network with other finance and treasury professionals.
This course is designed for current practitioners and for those interested in working in treasury management.
- It presents a holistic understanding of treasury management from first principles and introduces participants, in an intuitive manner, to the concepts and logic that underpin
financial risk management, financial instruments, and derivatives.
- A stimulating and interactive course that provides the opportunity to explore your ideas and knowledge and gain pragmatic insights into how others are managing financial risks.
- Designed and presented by facilitators from a premier professional services firm – with treasury management expertise and personal examples gathered over decades.
In partnership with