Day 1: 8:45am-4:30pm
Day 2: 9.00am-4:30pm
Day 3: 9.00am-5:30pm including End of Course Networking Function
The Treasury Management course is designed to provide hands-on training to executives and managers in either large or small private and public sector organisations.
The course assists participants to:
• Identify and develop key strategies for treasury management
• Understand the application and valuation of financial instruments (participants will be provided with example pricing spreadsheets which will allow them to input variables and observe the impact on prices)
• Attain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standards AASB139 and AASB9
• Apply the principles learnt in a half day case study
• Network with other finance and treasury practitioners
• Receive an update on the current conditions in capital markets and bank debt markets
Who Should Attend?
• Finance managers
• Internal auditors
• Treasury officers/ managers
• Treasurers (new to role)
• GM Finance
Please Note: Class sizes are limited to approximately 25 participants to maximise learning opportunities in group work.
Early Bird Fee (offered until 17th July 2017) – $2,650 plus GST
Full Course Fee – $2,950 plus GST