The Treasury Management course is designed to provide hands-on training to executives and managers in either large or small private and public sector organisations.
The course assists participants to:
- identify and develop key strategies for treasury management
- understand the application and valuation of financial instruments
- attain familiarity with the practical requirements of the accounting standards AASB 139 and AASB 9
- apply the principles learnt in a half day case study
- network with other finance and treasury practitioners
- receive an update on the current conditions in capital markets and bank debt markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- finance managers
- internal auditors
- treasury officers/ managers
- treasurers (new to role)
- GM Finance
WHY DO THE TREASURY MANAGEMENT COURSE?
This course is designed for current practitioners and for those interested in working in treasury management. The course provides a holistic understanding of treasury management from first principles and introduces participants, in an intuitive manner, to the concepts and logic that underpin financial risk management, financial instruments and derivatives.