- Big picture:
– Layout the current challenges in trade finance. Highlight example of a company.
– What is this digital revolution everyone’s talking about in trade finance?
– Which instrument is being digitised? Why LCs?
- Role of Contour:
– Vision and technology
– How DLT can solve this problem
- The benefits of digitisation — why this is important for corporate treasurers:
– Highlight DSO savings in various stages
– How this will optimise efficiency and increase working capital
- Contour use cases
- Carl Wegner – Chief Executive Officer, Contour
- Sam Matthew – MD, Head – FI & Documentary Trade, Product Management, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Byron Gardiner – Structured Solutions Development, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
Date: Wednesday 5th May 2021
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM AEST
FTA Members: Free (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Non-Members: $55 (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Non-Member (Full Time) Students: $25 (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD (inc GST) (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)