‘The discussion is aimed at helping treasury unlock the potential for improved decision making by designing simple technology structures that facilitate visibility and enhance data utilisation across all aspects of financial responsibility and the wider organisation.
Some of the discussion topics:
- Why does treasury need to lead the way in technology?
- What data is required for effective decision making and how can treasury address the challenges of data capture and management?
- What opportunities does technology create to support the changing nature of Treasury and maximise its strategic value to an organisation?
- Strategic treasury around automation and the volatility of information – How can real time data and technology solutions make treasury more responsive and dynamic in a volatile, rapidly-changing environment?
- Technology platforms and integration strategy to maximise the automated landscape – What factors should a robust treasury technology strategy include to maximise the automated landscape and integrate different areas of the finance functions?
- What does the future of data, automation and new technologies mean for treasury?
Jennifer Williamson-Director, Treasury & Capital Markets Advisory, Deloitte
Andrew Winders- VP Pre-sales, APJ, Treasury FIS