Do you deal in, manage or account for financial instruments? Join the webinar and gain insight into the underlying principles of how the fair value of a financial asset is determined, and how market information is utilised to build forward and discount curves for valuation.
What will this webinar cover?
- Construction of a discount curve and forward curve
- Net Present Value methodology
- Bond valuation
- Calculation of FX and commodity forward prices
- Valuation techniques and examples
What will you gain?
- A deeper understanding of how the fair value of a financial instrument is derived.
- You will discover how to apply the basic principles of valuation.
- You will enhance your understanding of different types of financial instruments.
- The opportunity to ask questions of the subject matter expert.
Paul Travers – Director, Financial Risk Management at KPMG
Oliver Carson – Manager, Treasury Services at KPMG
Supported by KPMG