Website Incitec Pivot
At IPL we are connecting you to more success, more impact, more opportunities, more flexibility and more committed people by your side.
- Newly created role to support the Groups financial risk management activities and banking/treasury projects
- Enjoy working within an inclusive, supportive team culture who embrace flexibility
- Permanent full time – Southbank, Melbourne location
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader in both the agriculture and mining industries. IPL is an ASX 100 global diversified industrial chemicals company that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilizers.
Reporting to the General Manager Treasury based in our Melbourne office, this role will see you being responsible for leading the IPL Group Treasury Risk Management Framework in a manner which actively and prudently manages risks to an acceptable level in accordance with the overall Group risk appetite and ensures compliance with all relevant reporting obligations of the Group.
In addition, you will:
- Identify FX, IR and commodity exposures and formulate recommendations for managing these risks while taking into account any hedge accounting considerations and Group strategic objectives.
- Lead the active hedging program of any FX, IR or commodity price risk across the IPL Group, such as natural gas, fertilisers or carbon.
- Apply collaborative and supportive relationship management
- Primary responsibility for managing IPLs short term liquidity positions across the Group
- Support the Treasury Dealers in managing cash flow and short-term liquidity management of the IPL group
- Responsible for negotiating and optimising the use of working capital facilities and support the utilisation of those facilities by the Treasury Dealers.
- Support the General Manager Treasury in developing and executing the Capital Management program for the Group including the execution of bank facilities, the issue of debt capital markets instruments and management of credit ratings.
- Deliver high quality analysis that supports and enables commercial and financial business decisions
- Develop yourself within this high performing, inclusive and highly competent team
You will have as a minimum 5-years’ experience within a bank or corporate treasury with a global footprint. Technically, you have a demonstrated passion, understanding and knowledge of financial risk management instruments and their application. You will have a desire to improve the status quo and add value to your internal and external customers. . You pride yourself on working within established corporate financial teams that formulate and deliver active financial risk management programs. You will have an ability to lead a team and cooperate with the broader finance team to provide regular reporting, reconciliations and meet statutory obligations.
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary qualified with ACA/CPA accreditation is not a must but will be highly regarded
- Ability to perform in-depth research and analysis
- Knowledge of IFRS9 and other relevant Treasury accounting regulations
- Quantum SunGuard – Treasury Management Systems software experience will be highly advantageous
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience with cross-border global transactions for consumer/commodity products or services of a global brand
- Ability to build and sustain positive stakeholder relationships by working “outwards” across the business
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.