At Pepper, our mission is to help you succeed
Senior Manager – Funding and Securitisation
Who We Are
At Pepper, our mission is to help you succeed. The values of Can Do, Balanced and Real form the foundations of our culture, and are what sets us apart. We work to recruit a diverse range of people with values that align with those of Pepper and ensure all staff understand how their role contributes to our vision.
In Australia, we have been lending to consumers for 20 years across asset classes that include home, auto, personal, professional equipment, and commercial property.
Globally, we specialise in consumer lending and asset servicing across the residential and commercial property sectors. Our offices span Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe – including Ireland, UK, Spain and South Korea.
The Treasury department is an integral part of the Pepper team, providing a range of services and expertise in delivering robust infrastructure, analytics and solutions to a fast-paced environment.
What We Have on Offer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager – Funding and Securitisation whose role is to successfully lead a team that sources and structures different funding vehicles in an effective and cost-efficient manner. You will report to the Deputy Treasurer – Funding and you will be responsible for ensuring that the life cycle of financial transactions is successfully managed and completed to meet all Stakeholder and Pepper expectations.
What We Are Looking for in You
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior financial services treasury role with two years leadership experience
- You have experience managing RMBS transactions
- You’ll be able to review, provide guidance and be responsible for all sign offs for preparation of pool cuts, presentations and responses to information requests from stakeholders
- You have experience in producing commercially acceptable term sheets through agreeable negotiations, accurately reviewing legal document and executing to a timeline.
You’re self-motivated, driven, highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You pride yourself on your excellence in your analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You have experience working closely with Australian lending businesses to provide them with timely responses and advice on new initiatives and credit / product changes
- You’ve co-ordinated the formulation of responses to investor questions ensuring they are expressed in a concise, considered and positive way.
You are known to have the ability to remain calm under pressure and be a problem solver. You are a high performer who operates well within a team environment. You have the ability to deliver high quality work whist maintaining turnaround times.
- Successfully lead the team towards achieving the goals of the business
- Maintain the ongoing and appropriate development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential
You’re able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to provide exemplary levels of service to all customers. You are a team player and will form part of the existing positive department and company culture.
What we offer in return
Our employee’s love our benefits which include an employee reward & recognition program, a structured wellness program, free fruit, free gym membership, flu vaccinations, access to a robust internal learning & development program, online training through LinkedIn Learning, purchased leave, 12 week’s paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, referral payments, employee ‘mates rates’ for our loan products and much more!
Does this role sound perfect to you? Do you want to join a company with a Can Do attitude and values that align with yours? If so, we want to hear from you!
You can apply at: www.pepper.com.au/about/careers
For more information on Pepper visit www.pepper.com.au
Pepper Group is committed to creating a diverse environment where all employees’ opinions, ideas and perceptions are valued.
To apply for this job please visit www.pepper.com.au.