Treasury Analyst –Banking
Newly created role – provide management of banking portals and bank account administration activities including contribute to process improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiency for the Treasury team.
- Leading ASX15 listed organisation
- Long term development opportunities
- Great benefits and flexibility
Transurban have a multi-billion dollar pipeline and portfolio of assets and as the Treasury Analyst in Transactional Banking, you’ll contribute to future proofing our business. As part of a small yet high performing team, you’ll provide key support to ongoing projects (such as M&A Activities and support improvement activities), as well as assisting with back-office treasury transactional banking related requirements.
This position will contribute to the success of Transurban through the management of banking portals and bank account administration activities. The Treasury Analyst performs system administration across TU’s banking portals and ensures alignment to TU’s Treasury authority and risk management framework as well as ensuring correct access and permissions of users for audit and compliance.
Acting as a subject matter expert (SME), you will be the key contact for all banking portal users, from facilitating the full user onboarding experience and providing end user training, to providing quick resolution of user queries and advice on TU processes. Other key responsibilities include managing banking administrative tasks and documentation, including liaising with banks and escalating when required.
Our Corporate teams are the backbone of our business. By thinking smarter, sharing better and adapting ahead of the curve, our people here make a meaningful impact – for our customers and our teams. Together, they push further. They define change. And in doing so, they grow their diverse talents while building something to be proud of.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll be an integral member of the Treasury team, providing support through the management of the Transurban Groups banking portals configuration, user profiles, and bank account administration activities.
- You’ll be our go-to bank portals management person, being the primary administration of our transactional banking portals for the business. You’ll provide the first level support contact point for banking portal enquires – timely and effective customer service, and ensure data integrity remains
- You’ll provide information to queries from our internal and external stakeholders such as bank partners, internal and external auditors, and third-party vendors
- You’ll provide Treasury Back Office support, such as maintenance of the bank register, updating process documents, administration of the Group’s bank accounts including but not limited to maintaining bank account signatories and other delegation documents
- You’ll get involved in ad hoc projects and Treasury funding support activities when required
- You’ll always be striving to do things better, working with the team to identify and execute key commercial business improvement initiatives
The talents you’ll bring:
- Degree qualified in business, finance, or computer science
- Proven experience with various banking platforms as a banking administrator
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service Management methodologies and practices
- You’re resilient, you have proven time management skills with the ability to establish priorities, work to challenging timelines
- You’re comfortable working within a fast-paced organisation, dealing with change and can navigate your way through ambiguous information
- A natural builder of relationships, you’ll enjoy getting on the front foot, embedding yourself in the business liaising with stakeholders at all levels
The rewards you’ll earn
- We will make sure you have the tools you need to work smart and live better – including remote & flexible working.
- We will develop you the way you want, with, training and career planning.
- We will help you be healthy with flu vaccinations, fresh fruit and mental health support.
- We will invite you to plenty of social activities, including ones that give back to our communities.
- We will offer flexible leave, public transport ticket purchasing programs, insurance, and salary continuance.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we’re building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We’re making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We’re getting people where they’re going. And we’re doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances – whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible for this role you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or subject to a vaccination exemption (recorded in the Australian Immunisation Register).
However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit transurban.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.