The Australian Corporate Treasury Association together with EY are pleased to bring to you Essential Treasurer again for 2021 in November.
This event is a hybrid event, with the presentations to be online from across Australia, and live streamed into the EY offices in Adelaide for an in person networking event. We encourage the Treasury Community to view and ask questions live via the Q&A function of the Zoom Webinar platform.
This annual event will provide the attendees with the latest updates, need-to-know information, and what is important and topical right now in Treasury.
Essential Treasurer 2021
Intro to the Day
- Kurt Smith – Technical Director, Australian Corporate Treasury Association
Whole Event Recording:
- Dr. Tony Richards – Head of Payments Policy, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Blathnaid Byrne – Director, Sustainable Finance & ESG, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Mark Robinson – Sustainability Services Manager, DNV
- Stuart Cormack – Partner, Gilbert & Tobin
- Dane Birdseye – Partner, EY
- Jing Zhou – Senior Treasury Manager, EY
IBOR/ Benchmark Rate Reform
- Andrew Bangura – Director, Risk Advisory, Ashurst
- Damien Jones – Partner, CFO Advisory, EY
- Edward Ng – Director, International Tax and Transactions Services (Transfer Pricing), EY
Thank you to our event partners EY for their support of the Essential Treasurer; we look forward to seeing you all at our next event.