Supply chain finance or ‘reverse factoring’ has grown in popularity throughout Europe, the UK and America, though uptake in Australia and New Zealand lags behind these regions.
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest early payment provider, Earlytrade provides unique insights into the reasons behind this phenomenon, sparking a lively debate as some of the regions leading corporate treasurers share their views.
In light of this, the panel assess the opportunities for treasury teams to create new value and the main considerations when assessing supply chain finance options, including the:
- Importance of ethics in the Australian economy
- Emerging trend of onshoring domestic supply chains and how local technology providers are playing a part in this
- Impacts of new payment terms legislation (Payment Times Reporting Bill 2020)
COVID-19 response and impacts on the domestic economy
- David Rowe (Group Treasurer, Stockland)
- Toby de Riter (Group Corporate Finance, Fulton Hogan)
- Sam MacPherson (Head of Treasury, Earlytrade)
Date: Wednesday 30th September 2020
Time: 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM AEST
FTA Members: Free (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Non-Members: $55 inc GST (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
Full-Time Students: $25 inc GST (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD inc GST (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)